Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Time On

My trip is over. A group of us went to Vegas. Hung out on the Strip and went to Fremont Street for a day. I didn't get drunk, didn't gamble my money away and didn't seem to catch any STD's. So I guess I had a lousy trip. Seemed like fun anyway. The wife had fun too, even though we didn't eat at any buffets out there. Miles of walking between hotels, miles of walking inside hotels, miles of walking to get to the trams to try to avoid miles of walking. Had a nice room, saw some expensive shows, saw some free shows, and had some good food. One thing I did learn: Mexican guys in orange shirts flicking cards at me do not make me horny.

1 comment:

megat said...

Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.