Saturday, August 11, 2007

Should Marlins Listen to Beinfest?

Of course not. We got young, recently healed-up Scott Olsen going up against old, creaky, non-nervous Tom Glavine tonight.

REMINDER: The game will be on Miami radio at 940 AM, not 560 as is usual. 940 may be the Fish' new radio home after this year, so check it out, and express on Capefish's survey your opinion on how well it did. (Personally, while WQAM comes into my house with distant Spanish stations playing in the background, WINZ's signal is so strong it bleeds in when I use my land-line telephone. I could probably get it in my teeth fillings if I turn the right way.)

(Yahoo)(ESPN)(Sportsline)(MLB)(FOX)(CNNSI)

ALRIGHT: Glavine did okay for an old man with a hot wife, but the Fish did the damage to the Mets' bullpen as the Marlins win 7-5. Atlanta beats Philly. Washington loses.

No comments: