Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Anything Happen While I Was Gone?

I was on the road returning from a family event. When I got back I see that the Marlins lost on Monday (boo) but won on Tuesday (yay). By the way, here's Tuesday's scoreboards....

(Yahoo)(ESPN)(CBSSports)(MLB)(FOX)(CNNSI)

And then I say, "What's all this stuff about Hanley?" Seems Mr. Ramirez and Mr. Gonzalez differed over how much energy Hanley should have expended while fielding a ball during Monday's second inning. The differences apparently continue, and everyone and his mother is commenting on the situation, with opinions that scour the spectrum. Here's links to some of the more interesting ones...

Craig...Michael Jong....Janie Campbell...City of Champs...First Place Fish...bk1015...Dave Hyde...Mark Teixeira...'Duk...Joe Posnanski...Jesse...Tom D'Angelo ...

LATEST-NEWS: ESPNdesportes reportes that Hanley's apologizing.

No comments: