Monday, November 09, 2009

Return From Somewhere

I'm back from another mini-vacation. Sorry I skipped out on you. Here's some stuff I missed...

FishStripes becomes a potential Powerblog with the addition of GameFish from HLD&S.
----------------------------
Another recent addition to the Marlins blog-jam is Marlins Hood, whose mission statement declares "I have
unfortunately noticed that most Marlins blogs suck and shit. Therefore, I feel it is my duty to provide a forum
for the informed, knowledgeable, and hood Marlins fan." Go have at it.
----------------------------
Cameron may be out of the operating room by now.
----------------------------
Joe Frisaro discovers the Marlins plan to shrink the payroll in 2010 from what it was in 2009, even though some of last year's regulars will be due a raise in 2010, which would make those regulars players for some other teams in 2010 unless the front office listens to advice like Mr. Pinto's.
----------------------------
Make your Douglas fir all toasty warm with this Florida Marlins tree skirt.

No comments: