Saturday, April 14, 2007

Baseball Everywhere

Last night was a treat - my cable company (Comcast) was showing a free preview of the MLB Extra Innings package. Since I'm too cheap to purchase it I was glad to at least see what I will be missing. Hopefully it will continue for a while - Comcast gave me absolutely zero advance notice of this, and I wouldn't have known if I wasn't just stumbling around the dial. Great to see and hear Vin Scully continuing to excel in his trade.

Fo' da Fish, it's Olsen vs. Davies tonight. Here are the contests....

(Yahoo)(ESPN)(Sportsline)(MLB)(FOX)(CNNSI)

WELL-NOT-EXACTLY-EVERYWHERE: The Marlins/Braves game gets rained out (get a dome Atlanta). First indications are that Olsen will still start on Sunday, but Tim Hudson will pitch for Atlanta. Philly wins, and the Nats beat the Mets.

No comments: